Thursday, February 16, 2012

Android Jelly Beans (Android 5.0) is coming out this summer

While the title of this post makes us all android users very excited, we can't do anything but wait for the release of this new android OS. But come to think of it why are we all excited about this new OS when we can't even get our hands on Ice Cream Sandwich getting installed in our device.

A lot of talk are coming out that Google will be releasing the new OS possibly within this year, but for me having a new OS doesn't help much because performance of your android device would still largely depend on your device's hardware. 

That is why for me I just focus on looking for the better OS and kernel for my android, even if it is only Gingerbread, this is what I love about android, is the capability to let the users pick anything that suits their lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here!