And please if your phone is slow at loading, just relax don't panic, don't press anything if you think that your smartphone is not working properly, just let it do it's thing.
Photo by Slashgear
- Samsung Kies
- Odin version 1.85
- SuperUser files
- You will also need USB cable
- 100% charged unit
- You need to install your Samsung Keis on your computer, this is done in order for Odin to detect your device.
- Open Odin.
- Switch your device off and then press and hold volume up and volume down, this will put your device into download mode.
- Plug in your USB cable from computer to your device.
- Once the Odin detects your phone and recognizes it then click PDA button and look for netchip-cwm-update2.tar and then click on start and it will now be flashed to your phone and ready for reboot.
- After you have rebooted your phone press and hold the volume up button, the home button and the power button to enter the recover mode. This will be clockwork recovery mode for most android phones.
- Look for the one that says install zip from SD card and then choose su-126.96.36.199-ef-signed.zip and then click it.
- After that is done it will show you other options in the recovery mode, gently choose the reboot system option.
- Wait for it to reboot and then you're done, your note will now be rooted to Android 2.3.5 Enjoy!!
If this will work for your please comment below or share it, like it, and tweet it!! I would appreciate it.