Sunday, November 15, 2009

Link From Blog - Advertise on Blogs



Today I have stumbled upon a relatively new site, based on what I have learned about this company so far, it  is a marketplace where Advertisers buy blog reviews from niche blogs, Bloggers combine blogging hobby with ethic way of earnings.


So basically it is a site that let's advertisers choose from a pool of publishers, they can choose any publisher for the particular niche or business that they own or they that they wanna promote. This site is called LinkFromBlog.com.

I have already signed up for an account, and I am still waiting for approval, I don't know if I am gonna get a proposal or an opp but I am hoping that I will. This company also uses Paypal as their primary medium for commerce, signing up for an account is pretty simple too, you just have to fill up a couple of blank spaces, just basic questions, but before they will approve your blog you must make a post for them, it's like your first post for them, you must make it interesting so that they would think that you are worthy of an oppurtunity. 

Buy blog reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here!