Saturday, September 12, 2009

Submit Site to Search Engines

I have stumbled on this site today, actually when I first opened it, I thought this could help a lot aspiring bloggers out there who wants to improve their sites pr or improve traffic to their site. I thought this site could you help bloggers a lot. I myself have problems on that area too. I only get like 10 to 15 visitor to my site everyday. So how do I improve my site's traffic? I thought this would help me.



Here is the site's address http://sitesubmiturl.com/

When I opened this site, I immediately typed in my URL and my email address and submitted my site to over 20 search engine sites, eager to make my site ranking improve, after doing so I have noticed a slight improvement on my site's ranking. I am not an affiliate for this site, I just want to write a post about it because I want to share it.

So, hope this will also make a difference in your blog ranking. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here!