Monday, September 7, 2009

SanDisk Ultra Backup Flash Drive Review

As I was looking for what to do and what kind of Back up to purchase for my overflowing music files, I found this info over the net, and I was thinking of sharing this to you guys. I am thinking about getting the SanDisk Ultra: Backup USB Flash Drive.

Here are some of the reasons that I am considering buying this product:
Sandisk 16Gb Ultra Backup Usb 2.0 Flash Drive 16 Gb Usb External Sandisk Sdcz40016ga11 Ultra Backup 16Gb Usb Flash Drive Introducing the Sandisk Sdcz40016ga11 U
  • Simple : The first USB flash drive with a backup button - and without wires, cords or software installation required.
  • Portable : Just put it in your pocket and protect your files wherever you are.
  • Secure : Features password protection and AES hardware encryption.
  • Effecient : Built for quick data transfer so backing up is a snap.
  • Available in 8GB, 16GB, and 64 GB.

How much can I backup on my SanDisk Ultra Backup Flash Drive?



And now, let's take a look at the Compatibility department.

  • Intel Pentium PC or Mac computer with USB port
  • Windows XP, Vista, (U3 and Storage)
  • Windows 2000, Mac OS X v 10.1.2+ and Linux (Storage only)
  • USB 2.0 port required for high-speed transfer
  • requires high-power USB hub port
What do you think, is it gonna be worth my money?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here!