Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Follow Me and I will Follow You


For the past months that I have been using Twitter I really didn't know the real purpose of Twittering. I just signed up for it because I thought it was hot and everybody seems to be doing it. Now after months and months of posting updates and just posting something for my product, because I really wasn't into it at the time I only had like 20 followers. And now it is growing little by little which makes me a little bit amused. This post will be pointed towards how to know if a person is following you or not.

In my case I really don't have that much people following me but I can see that every day there are at least one or two persons that are becoming my followers. In my case when I decided to really put some more time on my twitter account and take it more seriously, I followed every person that I think has some connection to my website which talks a lot about technology.

So now here are the steps:

The first step is of course you have to login to your account. And then, click on the following link below the following no. and that will take you to the page where you can see all the people that you are following. Now, you want to see if that particular person is following you or not, here is how you would know, click on the actions button on the right next to the name of the person you are following. A drop down menu will appear, on the menu you will see @mention, an option that will enable you to message a person, and then below it is the direct message option which is similar to the @mention option. And then below it is the unfollow option which cancels your link to the person, and then finally the last option is block, with this you can block a person message or direct message.

If you wanna check the person if he/she is following you or not you can just see it if you can find the direct message in the actions menu. If that option is there that means that that person is following you. But if it is not, you might as well just unfollow that person. Okay, so that's it. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here!