Monday, August 24, 2009

Verzio Duplii TEKNO SPACE Review


What can I say about Verzio Duplii:


1. The phone is first of all has dual active sim capability. This means that you can use two sims on this phone and use it simultaneously without switching from sim to sim. It takes away the hassle of turning the phone off in order to use either of the sims.

2. It has 2.0 megapixels camera which I think is a cool feature for a dual sim phone like Verzio.


3. Upgradeable Memory. This phone is provided with a 2GB Micro SD memory card.

4. Doesn't have the TV feature. Unlike most China made dual sim phones. This doesn't have the TV feature which I think is the coolest feature anyone can have on their cellphones.

5. What sets this phone apart from all those dual sim phones out there is it's 3G capability. Browsing the internet with it's 3G internet speed is a breeze.

6. Another spec that I liked about this phone is that it has a Rex OS. By that I mean operating system. Unlike other dual sim phones, this one has a Qualcomm + Philips platforms. This means that you can actually install apps or tweak the phone to your personal liking. Put them together and you have one powerful phone.

7. Tri-band. This phone is Tri-band. You can use this phone anywhere you are in the world.

8. 3G video Call and Conferencing. Not all dual sim phone can do this. Yes, because it's 3G enabled.

9. You got the Radio feature, Video recording, 2.2" QVGA TFT Display, staring at those fine pictures that you just snapped is pleasure to your eyes.

10. Finally, it's fairly cheap for a phone that does a lot of things. The price is ranging from 10 - 13 thousand Php.


2 comments:

  1. Amazing Design of Blog..well, i realize 2day you are having great design skills than i have...

    WEll Such a brient talented person..will u be my friend..??

    I think sharing knowledge is best thing to learn something fastly ..!!

    I also want to exchange Blogroll Link with you ..

    Well, My blogaddress is http://tutorials4newbies.blogspot.com

    if ur reply is positive let me know..

    and add me in ur blogroll

    title: tutorials 4 newbies

    url :http://tutorials4newbies.blogspot.com


    Let meknow after adding me ..

    Email me at drme_me@yahoo.com


    i will add you instantly as i will receive email

    thanks in advanced

    Mar Verallo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thank for appreciating my blog. Keep on visiting my blog for more interesting information. Plenty more posts are coming. Thank you and more power to your blog! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts here!