Sunday, August 9, 2009

G.I. Joe Experience


So today I had a chance to see the movie G.I Joe. When I went in the cinema the movie was almost over so I had to stay in and start the movie from the beginning. The movie did not have a lot of cool character like I expected it to be.

All I can say is that the movie was good. It was worth my money. The effects was amazing. So ultimately I was satisfied with the movie. I liked the character Snake eyes. He does not talk which makes him cool. There was a part there I think that was ending part of the movie where it all looked like I was watching a Star Wars movie with all the things blowing up and explosions and all that stuff but it took place under the sea so that makes it different.

I think the movie will not end there at least that's what I think. Because I have a feeling there will be a follow up to it. So all in all I think it's a great movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts here!